Friday 27 May 2011

my creative space

... is looking for inspiration for the brooch swap. I think I've found it, I'm completely hooked by all the flowers that are everywhere right now. The Chelsea Flower Show is on, it's so inspiring, maybe one year I'll plan ahead and actually get there. 


I adore flowers, but I don't manage to grow many, I have oodles of roses, which are beautiful. But a bit of variety would be nice.




I have a plan now for the brooch, thankfully. Just need to sit and do now.  

I have many plans for the garden, not sure they'll happen.

This week has been wedding dress sewing (yes, still on that!) and whipping up a quick German National Dress costume for school's international week. We found out on Wednesday they were dressing up on Friday - who has international costumes hanging around? A bit more notice would have been nice... still nothing like pressure to get things done. 

See some actual creative work DONE over here

Happy Weekend. x

2 comments:

  1. heehee! I can imagine the frantic sewing going on for the international costume :)I had a similar situation but the requirement was a viking outfit..helmet and all!
    Stunning blooms....can't wait to see what you come up with for the brooch swap...I'm hoping your destination is Scotland :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.