Wednesday, 9 July 2014

my creative space - many, many unfinished projects

My creative space is overflowing right now, it's always the way at this time of year as I try to squeeze in as much as I can before school finishes for the summer.

These are a few of the 'in progress' projects dotted around the house right now.

I started this capelet by Leila and Ben earlier in the year, I did finish it, but it didn't fit. So one of the ladies at my local crochet group unravelled it while I wound up a giant ball of yarn whilst trying not to sob. I'm nearly finished, again, I think it'll fit this time.

A slouchy bag for summer, it was unfinished when I started this post, though I've completed it now, I'll post a picture soon(ish).

A new quilt, mixing my hand printed fabrics with some gorgeous Eclectic Elements fabric. The binding is on and this just needs hand finishing, I must admit I love this one and can't wait to finish it. 

There are many more projects lingering around, I'll be back once I've made some progress. 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy working on all your wonderful projects! I've got lots of different projects on the go too. You need different ones for different moods or occasions.


Thank you for leaving a comment - it makes me smile to know you're out there. x