Friday 11 July 2014

celebrate with 20% off

I have been busy lately building up stock and attending local craft markets with my hand printed fabric and small items made with the fabric. 

This has been great fun, I have had a wonderful response and met lots of lovely new people. When you work from home it's very nice to actually get 'out there' and meet real people!


I have gradually been adding some of the stock to my Etsy shop, there are some new designs and colours and I'm pleased to say I have sourced a beautiful new natural coloured linen to add to my basecloth range, things are looking good!



To celebrate finally getting to this stage I'm offering 20% off in my Etsy shop until Sunday, just enter the code Make20 at the checkout.


 A little peak my set up, can't wait to do it again soon!


2 comments:

  1. Your fabrics are wonderful! So graphic and great colours. That black/white butterflies one really caught my eye. Your stand looks great, full of lots of fabric goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Colette - you know I am a huge fan. Yay to 20%. See you at the Duck Pond!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.