Thursday 7 July 2011

my creative space

A year and a half ago I made this cushion as a 5th Birthday present for one of Missy Big's nursery friends. I promised I'd make her one of her own when she was 5. I never got around to it.

 
She'll be six before we get to August, so I'm in a bit of a flap, making her one before she's six, more to ease my guilt than anything.


I can already hear the screams of 'where's mine?' so I'm doing Little Missy's at the same time.


Will I ever learn and get things done well before the deadline is looming?

More creative over here.


11 comments:

  1. omg!! these are adorable!!!! where's mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely! I can well see that these wouls really appeal to any imaginative little girl - I'd have been imagining it as my house, with its flower-filled window boxes, colourful front door and all the rest! You'll get them done, no problem!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe im with Debrah wheres mine too ? hehe .wow just gorgeous!!
    hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! Love the flower boxes at the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - love the window boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!How clever are you? I find my best work is done in a fit of deadline panic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check you out! I think you're more productive than you give yourself credit for! x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another amazing make, you clever thing! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the window boxes full of flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.