Thursday 28 March 2013

handprinted fabric swap III

The handprinted fabric swap, hosted by Leslie from Maze and Vale was great fun, as I thought it would be. Nothing like a deadline to get me to make a final choice and stick with a design.
screen printing
I made acetate templates and printed the pebbles randomly onto the fat quarter, once dried I added the ladders over the top in a diferent colour.
screen printing
Theses two are my favourite, I did them in colours to suit my swap partners and I love them. 
screen printing
I think less is more, the red ones have too many circles, sorry partner! You live and learn right?!
screen printing
all ready to go (they left before the deadline, just slow at posting about it)
screen printing
I can hardly wait to see what will be dropping through my door, it's so exciting. 
You can see what everyone else has been up to over on flickr.
Playing along with Creative Spaces.

10 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. You do have a knack for colour and pattern. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these look fantastic. I am doing a screen printing course shortly, looking forward to being able to print my own fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm one of the very lucky recipients of the above (yellow and grey). Even more gorgeous in person! Thank you so much, Colette :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carolyn, so glad that it arrived, and that you like it of course! This was such a fun swap, can't wait to make something with the ones I received - happy sewing! C x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.